News from our factories
Unleash your inner artist!
Bauscher Hepp's newest decoration on their Purity Noble China is Watercolor. It is a small collection that makes a powerful statement!
Like drops of watercolor on a pristine sheet of paper, painterly shades of blue pop against a bone-white background. The cool hue is perfect for a signature dish.
To sign up for Bauscher Hepp's monthly digest, click here!
Did you know?
Sammic has an immersion blender called the TRX-22 that can blend in containers up to 130gal?
It’s ideal for mixing and liquefying directly in kettles, pots, or pans for making soups, dressings, even hummus.
- It has a 24” blending arm to fit in any type of cooking pot, where round or rectangular
- Built-in timer so operators can leave the machine running for up to 60 minutes without user involvement
- 3 easily interchangeable attachments
- 21D – for fibrous ingredients
- 30D – COMES STANDARD multi-use attachment
- 42D for very fine blending
Click on the image below to watch a video on just how easily the shredding discs attach.